Перейти к содержанию
BlackBerrys.ru
bestrsgoldfast

I'm about skilling and trying to OSRS gold

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I hear it's great and increases DPS enough that you can't really endgame boss without it. I'm about skilling and trying to OSRS gold make money from abilities , so I do not do battle considerably in general. But since I played because windows Vista was the latest thing, I've highish battle.

Mainly use it to get slayer haha only use heritage as well and have noticed zero problems with supervisors. My combat stats were all maxed before the change though so perhaps that is it.

I starred playing today and I got 1 week premium from twitch prime. However, what exactly do I do? Cut trees and net shrimps and shed them to earth until I level up?

You are able to do that lol, but I'd highly suggest trying to do quests. Go to the quests tab and see that which you can do and go from there. If you end up playing long term, the quest"Plauge's end" is a good goal to have. It has mid level stat requirements and unlocks a cool new area.

Or you may try doing the slayer ability and killing stuff and eventually killing bosses. There is a lot to do, you may try to join a clan that's really active and have more fun chatting with other people and playing them if you like that.

Hey just wanted to give an update I really sticked into osrs and im having mad fun time. I began as iron guy the buy runescape mobile gold beginning was a little hard but after plenty of wiki reading and planning it was pretty okay I would say.

I am glad you're enjoying the sport. Playing ironman makes you strategize a lot more than the non-ironman. I'm glad you're having fun! It's a huge planet in Gelienor and you have much to explore. Fantastic luck!

Поделиться сообщением